Tuesday 30 May 2017

Craft Crop

Hello people.  This past weekend I went to my very first ever craft crop.  What a fun time that was!! At first I thought I was going to be the youngest person there, because let's be honest crafting is usually something we associate with the wiser generation. At least I do.  I was pleasantly surprised to be wrong in my assumptions as there were many ladies who were much younger than me present.  I really quite enjoyed the atmosphere of everyone sharing a space with the same passion.  At first I didn't quite know what to do with myself even though I had brought many projects along with me.  I think for next time I will write out a list so I can refer to it at the beginning.  Once my creative juices started going I didn't run out of anything but time.  Here are some of the creations that came out of that day.  



A pop up card for a friends house warming gift.  She's moving into a neighbourhood that is riddled with wildlife, plus I just find all these critters super cute and fun to work with.





 Out for  a stroll bike card.  A welcome to the neighbourhood card for some people who just moved in down the road from us.  Their kids are the same age as ours so I'm sure we'll be getting to know them well. 



And I didn't take any close up photos of the complete collection of items made that day.  But I did take this group photo.  





Having a creative outlet is so valued in my eyes and I am so grateful for a place to share it with anyone who wants to listen.  My hubby loves me, loves my passion but doesn't necessarily want to hear about it for more than 10 minutes.  

I am thinking of making a tutorial of some of the cards I make, what do you think? Would that be helpful, useful, wanted? 

Have a fantastic day!
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment