Tuesday 26 November 2019

Name Change

Hi, as you may have noticed, or maybe you didn't and you're hearing it here for the first time. I have changed the name of my blog to "Creative Hands Design".  Why is this you may wonder (or maybe you don't so you can't stop reading now but if you do care carry on reading) why?!  I have changed it so that it matches the name on my business cards as well as my soon to be website "Creativehands.design"  Having everything with the same name is helpful for people to find me and not get lost in the...."how do you spell that?" circle of confusion.  I know I spelt "designs" wrong before when I spelt it d'zines.  I thought it was creatively funny.  

Anyways moving on.  This blog is still basically going to be about my hobbies, crochet and card making.  It's also going to have a few posts about nail design. Some of you may know I have taken on a roll with GelMoment. A toxic free, fast and easy to use gel polish company! No base coat or top coat required. Manicure done in 10 minutes with salon quality that lasts up to 2 weeks.  There that's my pitch! If you want to learn more just hit me up, I love to talk about it!  

I'm so happy to have you here and I hope you have found a smile on your face at some point today! 

Chat soon,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment