Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy 2018

Happy New Year everyone.  Did you make any resolutions?  If so I would love to hear about them in the comment section.  This year my crafting resolution is to overcome my shyness (yes I am shy when it comes to crafting in front of others) and either teach a class or do a video tutorial.  I also want to make this blog a once a week updated site.  This might not seem like a big time commitment for some, but with 3 kids 5 years and younger it can be tricky to find a little time to play with my toys.  But here's to some goals and such.

Here are some photos of some of the projects I've done in the last month or so.



















May 2018 bring you much joy and happiness.  Looking forward to what kind of interesting and fun projects will be coming our way.  
Until next time,
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment