Friday 19 January 2018

Fantastic Friday Feature

Good Friday to you.  Ok it's not the actual Good Friday but it's still a Friday that is good.  I have to admit I've been tired this week and I think it's due to the fog in our area.  Fog for 3 days straight. It makes me feel sluggish and uninspired to do almost anything....But then the sun came out and now it's time to get back to crafting.

 I am in the process of making a baby shower gift (Thank you cards for the mom to be to go along with the baby gift) and, of course, the birthday invitations to my daughters party (that's 4 months away).  People might think I"m crazy to start so early, but I have reasons as to why I do.  It's not because I'm some crazy organized person. It's because I am stuck in the house in these cold months so I feel like I can do some of the crafty projects I would like to do for decorations and such now until the weather gets nice and then we spend a lot more time at the park. But since I'm stuck in the house anyways I might as well be productive and have some fun at the same time.  I can also slow down and enjoy each project instead of having to rush through it because of lack of time, you know?  It makes sense to me.  Anyways, without further a dew this week I present to you a Sympathy card (I hope I don't need to make another one of these for quite some time), a birthday card and a thank you card.

A Simple flower on a card (I like the envelope more with the tree from Stampin' Up)


I combined the MFT(My Favourite Things) clouds, both with card stock and vellum, with the Magical Dragons stamp set to make a really cute pop and twist birthday card.  The envelope made me laugh as the squirrel is saying "Hot Dog it's your Birthday" because the dog is dressed up like a hotdog (these were stamps from LawnFawn sets "Happy Howloween" and "Cheery Christmas"

This Thank you card is made from "Sewn with Love".  I made my own pattern paper in the back ground.  I used The Stamps of Life "Scalloped Rectangles" to give the edges a little flava. 

That's all I have for you this week.  Can't wait to see you again next week with another project or two displayed.  Have a fantastic weekend.  Happy Crafting
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment