Thursday 22 March 2018

A New Development

Hi everyone.  There have been many new projects that were completed during my absence from the blog so I have a lot to catch you up on.  But one very exciting new development to share with you first.  I have started a youtube channel showcasing some of my crazy creative process.  I am just getting use to some of the technical items and there's a steep learning curve...aka my first video is upside down. But it is a lot of fun to learn and play and I would love to have you join me.  If you would like to watch the videos you can click the link below and it shall take you straight to the video.  Or if you would like notifications of when I post a new video just subscribe and youtube will alert you when there's a new one to watch.  I'm trying to record a new video each Monday evening and then have it edited and posted for Friday's.  Why on Monday's you ask, (maybe you didn't ask but I'm going to tell you anyways), Monday's are when my husband B goes out to play hockey so I can be alone in my craft corner talking out loud to myself without feeling completely ridiculous. 
Now without further ado some pictures of the projects that have been captivating all my attention and neglecting this blog,
This picture is a card I make in the second youtube video on my channel.  You can watch this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBYKPxOM4Tk


 These spinner skating bear cards were made for my kids' skating teachers thank you gifts for the end of the season.  I was so happy with how cute they turned out and were actually really easy to create.  
 This is a picture of what the madness looked like at a craft crop (try saying that 5 times) I went to a few weeks ago.  As you can see the little red barn down on the left hand side is the project I focused most of my time on. I of course did the challenges and ended up winning one of the prizes, a set of watercolour pencil crayons.  I am looking forward to giving these a try after I go to Michaels and pick up some watercolour paper.  
And finally this is a picture of the valentine's cards I made for my son to take to his kindergarten class.  The long stick thingy is a glostick. On the backside I had my son write all the kids names and then a stamp that said, "Happy Valentine's Day" 

I hope you are having a fabulously crafty day.  Smile it's contagious 
Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment