Friday 19 May 2017

Party Invites

Today we're going to talk all about birthday invitations.  I love making birthday invites!  It sets the tone of the party before it's even begun.  I love planning themed parties for my kids.  You can see some of the pictures from my kids parties Here

Anyways back to the invites.  Because a picture is worth a thousand words I will allow these pictures to talk for a bit and I'll meet you again at the end.  (Nobody wants to hear me jibber jabber)
Bug party theme


 Under the Sea theme



Paw Patrol Party




Pirate Party Theme

Woodland Animal Theme
Minnie Mouse Theme

  








Fairy Party Theme (The oven door opens and says, "You're invited" inside. 


 I hope you've enjoyed looking at some of the invites I have made over the years.  If you have any questions just leave it in the comment section and I'll be happy to answer.  Have a happy May long weekend.  Time for some crafting.
Chelle



No comments:

Post a Comment